A NIGHT AT THE MUSICALS
Sunday 10th July 2022 at 7:30pm - Tonbridge Castle
After the sold-out success of A Night at the Musicals in 2021, it makes a hugely anticipated return to Tonbridge Castle featuring none other than the World’s No.1 Musical Theatre Group, Collabro and special guest, Broadway and West End sensation, Marisha Wallace!
After being crowned winners of Britain’s Got Talent series 8, Collabro went on to have their first number one album, which became the fastest-selling record of that year. Since then, the boys have amassed worldwide tours and record sales, with four major album releases, two of which were on their own record label. The hard work, longevity and global success of Collabro affirm them not only as one of the most successful winners of Britain’s Got Talent ever, but also as a household name in British music.
From glittering New York, our special guest, the sensational Marisha Wallace has taken her immense talent around the world! On Broadway, Marisha has starred in shows such as Disney’s Aladdin, The Book of Mormon and Something Rotten. Across the pond, Marisha has showcased her talent in West End hits Dreamgirls and Waitress, from which she was nominated for a What- sOnStage Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role as Becky. Marisha has recently finished playing the role of Motormouth in Hairspray alongside Michael Ball at the London Coliseum.
For an incredible evening of your favourite show-tunes, a live band and some of the country’s leading performers, this is certainly an evening not to be missed. Avoid disappointment and book your tickets early, bring your picnic and a glass of fizz, and grab the best seat at Tonbridge Castle!
Marisha Wallace in Dreamgirls
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
1) Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded.
2) The management reserves the right to refuse admission and will carry out bag searches to ensure everyone’s safety.
3) The management reserves the right to make any changes to the programme without prior notice (eg. a change of performer).
4) Children aged 6 and under go free.
5) Children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
6) No tables, tents, gazebos, floor-standing umbrellas, pop-up structures, naked flames, BBQs, gas stoves, candles, corkscrews, knives or fireworks. Please use plastic cups where possible.
7) No dogs or pets (except guide/service dogs).
8) Please dispose of all rubbish in the designated bins, or take it with you.
9) Performances will take place in all weathers. No shelter is provided.
10) We cannot be held responsible for the loss of personal possessions.
11) Smoking is only permitted in the designated smoking area.
12) We will adhere to all Covid guidelines applicable in July 2022. Please check the website for up-to-date details. Performances may be subject to change. In the event that the ticket purchaser should contract Covid prior to a performance, it is not the responsibility of the event organisers to issue a refund. The organisers reserve the right to make an individual decision for any ‘exceptional circumstances, where the purchaser requests a refund. The event is taking place in an open space where social distancing will not be possible, so we ask all attendees to be aware of their surroundings and take the appropriate measures to keep safe. If the event were to be cancelled due to a return to social distancing, refunds will not be given, as the event costs would still have to be paid by the organisers to their suppliers in advance of the event. Please take a Lateral Flow Test before attending the event.